Friday, September 10, 2010

Fondant of Choice

I have gotten quite a few inquiries on fondant lately.  Do I make my own?  NO CHANCE!!  With so many great products available, there's no reason to. Unless of course, you're a glutton for punishment.  Seriously!  It even comes pre-dyed!

I'm no expert, and I've only tried a few different brands, but my favorite by far is...

Drumroll please...

FONDARIFIC

It was my first (maybe that has something to do with it), and I promise you it will be my last.

Extremely pliable, not too sticky, and did I mention the flavors?!  That's right, flavors.  So many different flavors!  My very favorite, of course, is buttercream. YUM!!  Finally!  There's no longer a need to peel away the layer of fondant before digging in to your piece of cake.  Well that's not necessarily true.  My kids still peel off the fondant, but now they eat the fondant and leave the cake.

www.fondarific.com

No comments:

Post a Comment